Travel agents, travel supplies and clothing and vacation lodging
For Print Only, your ad will appear in the Travel section
- Publishes Daily in black & white or color (color not guaranteed) with multiple sizes, designs and photo options available
For Print + Online, you get all of the above plus online placement on latimes.com
- Online ad on latimes.com with features content (Travel, Food, California Living)
- Choice of two impressions tiers 100,000 impressions over 3 days or 150,000 over 7 days
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300x250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
- Populate content and images in one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Campaign reporting will be sent at completion of campaign
- Multiple designs with photo options available
Sample Print Ad
Sample Cube Ad
Sample Banner Ad
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
Click "Buy Now" and scroll down to the Calendar to see the next available date.
These rates do not apply to CVBs/CVAs, Airlines, Hotel chains (more than two locations), Cruise Lines, Rail Lines or Travel Agencies. Online Travel aggregators with annual revenue exceeding $500k do not qualify for these rates.
Contact our Travel team at (213)237-3096 for information and to place your ad.
Multiple sizes, designs and photo options available
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.
- Weekday readership: 1.5MM
- Sunday readership: 2.4MM
Circulation by day-Print
- Weekday Avg. 408,000
- Sunday 715,000
Sources: Circulation: March 2014 AAM Audit Report, L.A. DMA print only. Readership & competitive: Scarborough Los Angeles 2015 Release 2
To see a detailed map, click here.
latmes.com is a top five U.S. newspaper website, with an audience of more than 23 million average monthly unique visitors generating over 196 million average monthly page views