Businesses looking to highlight the achievements of their indispensable team.
- Publishes every Thursday in the LA Times Business Section print and e-Edition
- Circulation: ~400,000
- Readership: ~1.2 million
- Reaches all LA Times readers across Southern California
- Two packages to choose from
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
Single Listing: 2 column x 2" - $525
Double LIsting: 2 column x 4" - $999
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.
- Male – 54%
- Female – 46%
- Median HHI: $ 83,000
- 88% more likely to have a household income $250K
- 1 of 3 readers with HHI $100K+
- 74% are college educated
- 2.5x more likely to own a home valued $1MM+
Sources: Circulation: Q3 2019 AAM Quarterly report, Demos: Scarborough LA 2019 R2
To see a detailed map, click here.
latimes.com is a national powerhouse, attracting over 87 million monthly unique visitors and generating over 180 million monthly page views. We reach more visitors than top news sites: BBC, VOX, Bloomberg, Reuters, Time, U.S. News and more.
Source: Google Analytics, March 2020