Professional services, financial services, technology and retail businesses
For Print Only, your ad will appear in the Business section
- Publishes Daily in Black & white with multiple sizes, designs and photo options available
For Print + Online, you get all of the above plus online placement on latimes.com
- Online ad on latimes.com with Business content
- Choice of two impressions tiers 100,000 impressions over 3 days or 150,000 over 7 days
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300x250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
- Populate content and images in one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Campaign reporting will be sent at completion of campaign
- Multiple designs with photo options available
Sample Print Ad
Sample Cube Ad
Sample Banner Ad
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
These rates do not apply to Political, Advocacy or Cannabis advertising. These categories have earlier deadlines and a review process.
Contact our advertising team at 1-800-528-4637, ext. 72769 for information and to place your ad.
Political: Ad with the dominant message or purpose the election or defeat of a candidate or a proposition for public office.
Advocacy: An ad that comments about a public or controversial issue.
Cannabis: An ad that has cannabis references, imagery or information.
What is an impression?
- An impression is when the ad is displayed on the page whether the ad is clicked or not. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
What is a page view?
- An individual viewing of a web page by a user, often counted when measuring a web site's popularity
Where will I see my ads?
- The impressions are tracked and audited. We can send a report that shows the number of impressions for your ad.
What is LA DMA?
- LA DMA is defined as the Los Angeles Designated Market Area. It covers all of Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties on latimes.com webpage views.
For Print Ads, multiple sizes, designs and photo options available
For Online, Cube (300x250 pixels) and Leaderboard (728x90 pixels) sizes available.
Reach Options: Full Run
DESIRABLE ONLINE USERS
- 61% of users are age 25-54
- 70% are home owners
- 23% have portfolios valued at $100K+
- Median HHI of $85,000
- Unique Visitors: 17 million
- Page Views: 158 million
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.
- Male – 54%
- Female – 46%
- Median HHI: $ 83,000
- 88% more likely to have a household income $250K
- 1 of 3 readers with HHI $100K+
- 74% are college educated
- 2.5x more likely to own a home valued $1MM+
Sources: Circulation: Q3 2019 AAM Quarterly report, Demos: Scarborough LA 2019 R2
To see a detailed map, click here.
latimes.com is a national powerhouse, attracting over 87 million monthly unique visitors and generating over 180 million monthly page views. We reach more visitors than top news sites: BBC, VOX, Bloomberg, Reuters, Time, U.S. News and more.
Source: Google Analytics, March 2020