Restaurants, Sports Bars, Automotive, Electronics, Retail, Tickets, Sports Training and Facilities.
For Print Only, your ad will appear in the Sports section
- Publishes Daily in Black & white with multiple sizes, designs and photo options available
For Print + Online, you get all of the above plus online placement on latimes.com
- Online ad on latimes.com with business, news and sports content on latimes.com
- Choice of two impressions tiers 50,000 impressions over 3 days or 75,000 over 7 days
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300x250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
- Populate content and images in one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Campaign reporting will be sent at completion of campaign
- Multiple designs with photo options available
Sample Print Ad
Sample Cube Ad
Sample Banner Ad
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
What is an impression?
- An impression is when the ad is displayed on the page whether the ad is clicked or not. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
What is a page view?
- An individual viewing of a web page by a user, often counted when measuring a web site's popularity
Where will I see my ads?
- The impressions are tracked and audited. We can send a report that shows the number of impressions for your ad.
What is LA DMA?
- LA DMA is defined as the Los Angeles Designated Market Area. It covers all of Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties on latimes.com webpage views.
For Print Ads, multiple sizes, designs and photo options available.
For Online, Cube (300x250 pixels) and Leaderboard (728x90 pixels) sizes available.
Full Run and zoned distribution available.
DESIRABLE ONLINE USERS
- 61% of users are age 25-54
- 70% are home owners
- 23% have portfolios valued at $100K+
- Median HHI of $85,000
- Unique Visitors: 17 million
- Page Views: 158 million
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.
- Weekday readership: 1.5MM
- Sunday readership: 2.4MM
Circulation by day-Print
- Weekday Avg. 408,000
- Sunday 715,000
Sources: Circulation: March 2014 AAM Audit Report, L.A. DMA print only. Readership & competitive: Scarborough Los Angeles 2015 Release 2
To see a detailed map, click here.
latmes.com is a top five U.S. newspaper website, with an audience of more than 23 million average monthly unique visitors generating over 196 million average monthly page views