Professional services, financial services, technology and retail businesses looking to drive traffic to their website or generate in-store business
- Online ad on latimes.com with Business content
- Choice of two impressions tiers 100,000 impressions over 3 days or 150,000 over 7 days
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300x250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
- Populate content and images in one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Multiple designs with photo options available
Sample Banner Ad
Sample Cube Ad
What is an impression?
- An impression is when the ad is displayed on the page whether the ad is clicked or not. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
What is a page view?
- An individual viewing of a web page by a user, often counted when measuring a web site's popularity
Where will I see my ads?
- The impressions are tracked and audited. We can send a report that shows the number of impressions for your ad.
What is LA DMA?
- LA DMA is defined as the Los Angeles Designated Market Area. It covers all of Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties on latimes.com webpage views.
What is Run of Site?
- Run of Site means that your online display ad with each impression may appear on any page of latimes.com
2 online options: Cube (300x250 pixels) and Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
Reach for latimes.com Business content, your ad with business content on latimes.com
- 9.4 million monthly page views
- 5.0 million monthly unique visitors
Source: Omniture, April 2012
DESIRABLE ONLINE USERS
- 61% of users are age 25-54
- 70% are home owners
- 23% have portfolios valued at $100K+
- Median HHI of $85,000
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.