Automotive, Electronics, Retail, Tickets, Sports Training and Facilities.
- Online ad on latimes.com with Sports content
- Choice of two impressions tiers 50,000 impressions over 3 days or 75,000 over 7 days
- LA DMA Geo-Targeting Option available
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300x250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
- Populate content and images in one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Campaign reporting will be sent at completion of campaign
- Multiple designs with photo options available
Sample Banner Ad
Sample Cube Ad
What is an impression?
- An impression is when the ad is displayed on the page whether the ad is clicked or not. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
What is a page view?
- An individual viewing of a web page by a user, often counted when measuring a web site's popularity
Where will I see my ads?
- The impressions are tracked and audited. We can send a report that shows the number of impressions for your ad.
What is LA DMA?
- LA DMA is defined as the Los Angeles Designated Market Area. It covers all of Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties on latimes.com webpage views.
What is Run of Site?
- Run of Site means that your online display ad with each impression may appear on any page of latimes.com
What is Run of Channel?
- Run of Channel for latimes.com Sports means that your online display ad with each impression may appear on any sports page of latimes.com
2 online options: Cube (300x250 pixels) and Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
Reach options for latimes.com Sports content include either:
- Run of Site - your online display ad with each impression may appear on any page of latimes.com, or
- LA DMA Geo Target - LA DMA is defined as the Los Angeles Designated Market Area and covers all of Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties for latimes.com webpage views of your online display ad.
DESIRABLE ONLINE USERS
- 61% of users are age 25-54
- 70% are home owners
- 23% have portfolios valued at $100K+
- Median HHI of $85,000
- Unique Visitors: 17 million
- Page Views: 158 million
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.