Legal notices (Bids Wanted, DBA, Name Change, Summons) or a PERM Labor Certification ad
- Print classified listing publishes in the Business section daily, and in California on Mondays
- Multiple sizes and design options, including Fictitious Business Names, Legal Summons and Name Change
- As shown below, a small sized Legal Notice costs $305 (prices vary for larger notices)
Sample Print Ad
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
- For Fictitious Business Name, Summons and Name Change notices, please email original court documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for ad verification and review.
- Adjudicated for both city and county of Los Angeles
One or two column legal listing with multiple format choices
Full Run distribution
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.
- Male – 54%
- Female – 46%
- Median HHI: $ 83,000
- 88% more likely to have a household income $250K
- 1 of 3 readers with HHI $100K+
- 74% are college educated
- 2.5x more likely to own a home valued $1MM+
Sources: Circulation: Q3 2019 AAM Quarterly report, Demos: Scarborough LA 2019 R2
To see a detailed map, click here.
California Newspaper Publishers Association
latimes.com is a national powerhouse, attracting over 87 million monthly unique visitors and generating over 180 million monthly page views. We reach more visitors than top news sites: BBC, VOX, Bloomberg, Reuters, Time, U.S. News and more.
Source: Google Analytics, March 2020