Legal notices (Bids Wanted, DBA, Name Change, Summons) or a PERM Labor Certification ad
- Print classified listing publishes in the Business section daily, and in California on Mondays
- Multiple sizes and design options, including Fictitious Business Names, Legal Summons and Name Change
- As shown below, a small sized Legal Notice costs $305 (prices vary for larger notices)
Sample Print Ad
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
- For Fictitious Business Name, Summons and Name Change notices, please email original court documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for ad verification and review.
- Adjudicated for both city and county of Los Angeles
One or two column legal listing with multiple format choices
Full Run distribution
#1 news platform in Southern California, delivering a larger audience than any local newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations.
- Weekday readership: 1.5MM
- Sunday readership: 2.4MM
Circulation by day-Print
- Weekday Avg. 408,000
- Sunday 715,000
Sources: Circulation: March 2014 AAM Audit Report, L.A. DMA print only. Readership & competitive: Scarborough Los Angeles 2015 Release 2
To see a detailed map, click here.
California Newspaper Publishers Association
latmes.com is a top five U.S. newspaper website, with an audience of more than 23 million average monthly unique visitors generating over 196 million average monthly page views