Ideal for promoting professional services, financial services, technology and retail businesses
For Print Only, your ad will appear in Main News
- Publishes Daily in Black & white with multiple sizes, designs and photo options available
For Print + Online, you get all of the above plus online placement on latimes.com
- Online ad on latimes.com with Business content
- Choice of two impressions tiers 100,000 impressions over 3 days or 150,000 over 7 days
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300×250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728×90 pixels)
- Use one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Campaign reporting will be sent at completion of campaign
- Multiple designs with photo options available
Political, Advocacy, Movies and Cannabis Advertising
These rates do not apply to Political, Advocacy or Cannabis advertising. These categories have earlier deadlines and a review process.
Contact our advertising team at 1-800-528-4637, ext. 72769 for information and to place your ad.
Political: Ad with the dominant message or purpose the election or defeat of a candidate or a proposition for public office.
Advocacy: An ad that comments about a public or controversial issue.
Cannabis: An ad that has cannabis references, imagery or information.
Print Deadlines vary by the day of the week. The calendar used for scheduling your print ad will only display start dates that are not past deadline. Online ads will be posted 4 days after ad submission. The print ad deadlines are as follows:
|To see Ad on||Submit by|
About Online Advertising
What is an impression?
- An impression is when the ad is displayed on the page whether the ad is clicked or not. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
What is a page view?
- An individual viewing of a web page by a user, often counted when measuring a web site’s popularity
Where will I see my ads?
- The impressions are tracked and audited. We can send a report that shows the number of impressions for your ad.
What is LA DMA?
- LA DMA is defined as the Los Angeles Designated Market Area. It covers all of Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties on latimes.com webpage views.
For Print Ads, mkultiple sizes, designs and photo options available.
For Online, Cube (300×250 pixels) and Leaderboard (728×90 pixels) sizes available.
Many advertising options are available through our self-service site, however, there are products, categories, sizes and packages that are not available through self-service. Self-service supports small business needs so not all customers qualify through this program. Please reach out to our Advertising Team for general rates as these rates are not published. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us or see our media kit.
Ads are non-refundable after deadline.