Hispanic Marketing Opportunities
DIGITAL: Spanish-speaking & Bilingual Hispanics
Los Angeles Times en Español | View site
- Quality journalism and original content for Spanish-speaking and bilingual Latinos
- 300%+ Facebook/Instagram audience growth in two years
- 5M unique visitors and 3.1M page views per month
- Top 5 markets outside LA: San Francisco, New York, Sacramento, San Diego, and DC
Los Angeles Times en Español Newsletter | Learn more
- Kiosco Digital features Times en Español’s top stories of the week, news from other media outlets and commentary on current issues
- Delivered Thursdays
- 200% increase in subscribers since launch
- Expand your reach to Spanish-speaking and bilingual Hispanics on top news, sports, entertainment, and lifestyle sites in the U.S.
- 50+ brand-safe, Spanish-language sites
- Access inventory from all major exchanges and inventory sources
DIGITAL: English-speaking & Bilingual Hispanics
Latino Life | View site
- Covers the Issues, politics, culture, and lifestyle of the Latino community in Los Angeles and beyond
Latinx Newsletter | Learn more
- The Latinx Files focuses entirely on the American Latinx experience, including stories that capture the diversity and complexity of our communities
- Delivered Thursdays to 31,000 subscribers
- California is the #1 Hispanic market, with over 60% of the population living in Southern California.
- The L.A. Times’ and Latinx newsrooms publish quality journalism and original content that speaks to Hispanics across all generations.
- Nearly 6 million Hispanics engage with us digitally every month, and 1 in 3 are Spanish-speaking/bilingual.
- We have buying power: 76% of users are 25-54. 1 in 3 have a HHI of $100K+ and 69% have children in the home
Many advertising options are available through our self-service site, however, there are products, categories, sizes and packages that are not available through self-service. Self-service supports small business needs so not all customers qualify through this program. Please reach out to our Advertising Team for general rates as these rates are not published. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us or see our media kit.
Ads are non-refundable after deadline.