- Online ad on latimes.com with Sports content
- Choice of two impressions tiers 50,000 impressions over 3 days or 75,000 over 7 days
- LA DMA Geo-Targeting Option available
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300×250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728×90 pixels)
- Populate content and images in one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Campaign reporting will be sent at completion of campaign
- Multiple designs with photo options available
All types of business looking advertise on latimes.com
Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
About Online Advertising
What is an impression?
- An impression is when the ad is displayed on the page whether the ad is clicked or not. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
What is a page view?
- An individual viewing of a web page by a user, often counted when measuring a web site’s popularity
Where will I see my ads?
- The impressions are tracked and audited. We can send a report that shows the number of impressions for your ad.
What is Run of Site?
- Run of Site means that your online display ad with each impression may appear on any page of latimes.com
Many advertising options are available through our self-service site, however, there are products, categories, sizes and packages that are not available through self-service. Self-service supports small business needs so not all customers qualify through this program. Please reach out to our Advertising Team for general rates as these rates are not published. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us or see our media kit.
Ads are non-refundable after deadline.